Submit your requests for funding.
All funding requests will be reviewed by the specific sub-committees relevant to your request and submitted to the Executive Committee for approval.
Community-Based Organization Funding Request
General Information: The Ventura County Community Foundation (VCCF) serves as the Administrative Community-Based Organization (ACBO) for Region Five and is tasked with developing education, awareness and outreach strategic and implementation plans for Ventura County.
VCCF will contract directly with local community-based organizations (CBOs) as grantees to conduct local education, awareness and outreach activities. If you are a CBO that is interested in participating in the 2020 Census outreach efforts either through a sub-contract or otherwise want to provide assistance, please fill out the form below.
Here is a list of HTC/least likely to respond populations that the local Complete Count Committee intends to focus outreach efforts on in each region across the state:
- Native Americans and Tribal Communities
- Asian-Americans & Pacific Islanders (API)
- Middle-Eastern North Africans (MENA)
- Immigrants, Refugees and/or foreign-born residents
- People with Disabilities
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer/Questioning (LGBTQ)
- Seniors/Older Adults
- Homeless Individuals and Families
- Children Ages 0-5
- Households receiving public assistance
- Households with low broadband subscription rates and limited or no access
- Households with limited English proficiency
- Crowded, non-family or multi-family housing units
Applications for the next round of funding are due no later than February 29th, 2020
Be sure to identify your specific area of outreach, population served, budget and timeline.
Please note, if your organization is selected to receive funding, your organization will need to complete the following:
- Sign a copy of your agreement
- Submit a letter of support signed by your board and organization’s leadership
- Complete a list of your organization's planned activities
- All nonprofits must be registered and in compliance with the Attorney General of California (if applicable).
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to “Save and Continue Later,” be sure to save the link generated for your application, or email the link to yourself to ensure your entries are not lost.