Submit your requests for funding.
All funding requests will be reviewed by the specific sub-committees relevant to your request and submitted to the Executive Committee for approval.
Community-Based Organization Funding Request
General Information: The Ventura County Community Foundation (VCCF) serves as the Administrative Community-Based Organization (ACBO) for Region Five and is tasked with developing education, awareness and outreach strategic and implementation plans for Ventura County.
VCCF will contract directly with local community-based organizations (CBOs) as grantees to conduct local education, awareness and outreach activities. If you are a CBO that is interested in participating in the 2020 Census outreach efforts either through a sub-contract or otherwise want to provide assistance, please fill out the form below.
Here is a list of HTC/least likely to respond populations that the local Complete Count Committee intends to focus outreach efforts on in each region across the state:
- Native Americans and Tribal Communities
- Asian-Americans & Pacific Islanders (API)
- Middle-Eastern North Africans (MENA)
- Immigrants, Refugees and/or foreign-born residents
- People with Disabilities
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer/Questioning (LGBTQ)
- Seniors/Older Adults
- Homeless Individuals and Families
- Children Ages 0-5
- Households receiving public assistance
- Households with low broadband subscription rates and limited or no access
- Households with limited English proficiency
- Crowded, non-family or multi-family housing units
Note: Applications are due preferably by October 10th but no later than October 15th